HP creates a array of image scanners underneath the "Scanjet" naming specification that run under currently supported Windows operating systems. These systems include Or windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows 7. Like with all devices, you have to install device drivers previous to while using the scanner, and you will also get rid of the drivers when you no longer would like to utilize the HP scanner otherwise you would like to install new drivers. Detaching the device driver for ones HP scanner will always make it impossible for ones scanner to communicate with and interface along with your computer. Uninstalling the driver will never simultaneously remove HP-branded software you installed, for example HP Photo and Imaging Software or HP Scanjet Scanning Software. You should open "Add & Remove Programs" or "Programs & Features" within the User interface and uninstall HP scanner-related programs manually
1. Start laptop, and login to an administrator-level account. Simply click "Start," then "Board." Visit "Classic View" within the left column, if applicable.
2. Double-click "System." Click on "Device Manager" from the left column in Windows Vista and Windows 7. Go through the "Hardware" tab, then "Device Manager," in Or windows 7.
3. Double-click "Imaging Devices" to expand the category, then double-simply click your HP scanner.
4. Go through the "Driver" tab. Click "Uninstall." Click the box close to "Delete the driving force software for this device," then click the "OK" button.
5. Go out the scanner, and disconnect it out of your computer whether it is still connected, then restart the pc.