Accessible in North America, Latin America and Europe, the HP Deskjet 5150 printer prints 19 pages per minute in black and 14 pages per minute in colour. The HP 5150 options optional six-ink printing by means of the typical tri-color ink cartridge (HP 57) and also the photo ink cartridge (HP 58). In addition, it demands a black ink cartridge (HP 56). The printer interfaces together with your laptop by way of a USB cable, and like several USB solutions, it is best to not connect the printer towards the pc before installing the drivers.
Windows XP and Vista
1. Shut down the laptop plus the HP Deskjet 5150. Take away the printer's USB cable in the pc, then reboot the laptop or computer.
2. Insert the HP Deskjet 5150 printer's installation disk or double-click around the installation file you previously downloaded. (Please see Sources in case you really need to download the drivers.)
3. Click "Next." Pick "Connected straight to this laptop."
4. Click "USB cable." Click "Install."
5. Insert the USB cable in to the laptop when prompted by the installation plan, then turn around the printer.
6. Click "Finish."
7. Boot up your pc.
8. Connect 1 finish with the USB cable for your printer plus the other finish for your pc.
9. Let Windows time for you to detect and to set up the built-in drivers for the HP Deskjet 5150.